Q-Display is an application used to rapidly collate and present digital photos and movies. Your pictures/movies can be displayed either on your main monitor or on a second screen (e.g. a TV), Q-Display is great for showing family and friends your latest holiday pictures/movies or running a kiosk slide show.
You are invited to download Q-Display for a demonstration before you buy.
- Load movies/pictures using Drag
& Drop from the Finder into the slide list.
- Display full screen slides on any display device supported by your hardware, for example on a TV or second monitor. The display can easily be switched to another at any time.
- Your presentation can be controlled from a second display. This allows upcoming slides to be previewed and skipped even while the presentation is running.
- Create a list of slides. There
is also the option to play only a portion of the list if
- Easily sort or randomize the list.
- Individual display times can be specified for each picture, even while the presentation is in progress. Alternatively a global time can be chosen for all pictures.
- The whole presentation can be repeated indefinitely to allow for kiosk type applications.
- Opens any picture or movie that Apple's QuickTime can read.
As QuickTime supports more formats, Q-Display will automatically be
able to read them.
- Display a slide show of your latest holiday on your TV using the pictures and movies taken from your digital camera. This could be done with more flexibility than if you created a DVD.
- Formal presentations that revolve around pictures and movies.
- Kiosk type facility where promotional pictures can be intermixed