AudioExtract is a batch processing tool that enables users to extract audio from digital movies and convert between various sound formats. The extracted audio can be saved as AIFF, Windows Wave and SUN AU. (The Mac version also exports: System 7 sound, 3GPP audio and MPEG-4 audio formats.)
You are invited to download AudioExtract for a demonstration before you buy.
- Opens any movie file that the QuickTime library can read (includes all MOV and some AVI and audio files).
- Save the audio as:
- Windows Wave
- SUN AU
- System 7 Sound (Mac Only)
- 3GPP (Mac Only)
- MPEG-4 (Mac Only)
- Specify the settings for each audio format, e.g. codec, quality
- Extract multiple movies at a time using batch processing feature
- Extract audio from the movies made with your digital camera (or otherwise) when the video footage doesn't add any value to your memorabilia
- Convert between sound formats